A perfect quick recipe has to be light, healthy and beautiful. It has to have just a few ingredients, be simple to make and require no cooking. And, of course, it has to be delicious and fun. Here it is: Our watermelon pizza recipe..
- 1 watermelon
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, sliced in half
- ½ cup blackberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Using a sharp knife, cut off a slice of watermelon right down the middle, about 2-3 inches thick.
- Using a spatula, spread an even layer of your yogurt around the watermelon leaving a bit of empty space at the top. (where your “pizza crust” is.)
- Layer your fresh fruit on top as you please. You can add as little or as many toppings as you like!
- Drizzle with honey or maple syrup for a little extra sweetness if desired.
- Now that our pizza’s complete, we’re going to cut it. Cut it into quarters today. so you’re going to cut it right down the center. Nice clean cut. and then halfway again.