- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 Jar or a container with a lid
- 3/4 cupquick whole grain oats
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 cup of milk
- Step 1
- Add one cup of milk into the jar. (whatever milk you like)
- Step 2
- Add 3/4 Cup of oatmeal and give a little stir.Step 3
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoon of natural peanut butter. Give it a good stir.
- Step 4
- Add Strawberries( you can add also blueberries, peaches..)
- Step 5
- Place in fridge and enjoy in the morning or a few hours later!