These chocolate orange energy bites are quick & simple to make. No refined sugar, gluten or dairy they are a treat for all the family.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup – peanut butter
- 1 cup dry oats
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (melted)
- Place all the ingredients except the chocolate into a large bowl. Mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into 10 equal sized balls and place them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle it over the energy bites. Return them to the refrigerator for another 10 minutes.
- Eat straight away or keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.