Looking for something different to make for lunch? Former Miss Teen USA L. Lee Graham is going to show us how to make a black bean wrap.
- 1 large tortilla (whole grain or gluten-free)
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 avocado chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 Fresh Bell Pepper chopped
- Warm tortilla in microwave about 15 seconds.
- Rinse the black beans and the corn.
- Chop some orange bell peppers, mix it with the spinach, add a little bit of water and steam it in the microwave for 2 and 1/2 minutes.
- Add black beans and some corn to the actual wrap and depending on how big your wrap is you can put more or less if you’d like.
- Once the spinach and the peppers are done, add it to the wrap including the avocado and the salsa.
- Fold side edges of wrap over the ingredients and then roll from the front edge closest to you.
- Slice the wrap in half and enjoy!