These Apple Cheddar Spinach Pinwheels are such a simple, tasty way to elevate your lunch game. It’s easy to get stuck in a lunch rut, but tossing together a quick apple slaw and wrapping it up in a flour tortilla takes a standard sandwich to the next level.
- 1/3 cup low-fat cream cheese
- 3 apples, cut into slices
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 cups fresh spinach washed and dried
- 1 ½ teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 6 flour Tortillas
- Lay the tortilla on a clean, dry surface and add a layer of cream cheese making sure it’s even.
- Next scatter the apple slices making sure every single bite has apple.
- Sprinkle some cheddar cheese. You could use regular cheese.
- Add the spinach and you are going to lay it right on top.
- Fold in the rounded ends of the tortilla over the filling. Then fold one of the long edges over the filling and continue to roll until the wrap is completely rolled up. Cut in pieces and serve.