Frappuccino makes a delicious drink that you can easily make at home! With just four ingredients, and a couple of optional toppings, this frappuccino recipe will be a favorite!
- 2 shots espresso, chilled (or 80ml strongly brewed coffee)
- ⅓ cup milk (80ml)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar (8.3g)
- 1 cup ice cubes, large
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (30ml)
- To serve: Whipped cream, Chocolate syrup
- In a blender, add 1 cup of ice cubes, and add ⅓ cup of chilled espresso. Today I used Nespresso Roma capsules but strongly brewed coffee works as well. Just make sure your coffee is chilled.
- Add in ⅓ cup of milk (any milk you want: full-fat, low-fat, soy milk, etc), 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar, and 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup.
- Blend for about 30 seconds, or until smooth.