These easy, no bake Chocolate Energy Bites are heart-healthy, protein-packed, high in fiber and they taste great. A super satisfying afternoon snack or grab-and-go breakfast that will give you a big energy boost, keep you feeling full and delight you with crunchy, nutty, sweet and salty satisfaction.
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (melted)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup dry oats
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp coconuts flakes
- Place all the ingredients except the chocolate into a large bowl. Mix with a spoon until well combined.
- And energy Roll the mixture into 10 equal sized balls and place them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle it over the energy bites. Return them to the refrigerator for another 10 minutes.
- Eat straight away or keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.