- Mac & Cheese
- Makes 4 Servings
- 8 ounces (½ box) dried elbow macaroni
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups low-fat Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Bring a pot of water to a boil; add your pasta and stir. About 7 minutes.
- While the pasta cooks, Over medium heat, in a larger pot add your cup of milk.
- Add the cream and add the cheese while stirring.
- Next add the cheddar cheese, cook over medium heat .About 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- When the pasta is almost done but still firm, drain it and add to the sauce.
- Stir the pasta into the sauce and season it with a little salt and pepper as needed it.