Here is a delightfully simple candy recipe with that eternally delicious combination: Chocolate and Peanut Butter. With a few ingredients and about 10 minutes, you can be on your way to a batch of homemade “Almost Reese’s”!
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 ½ cups oats
- 2/3 cup almonds or almond pieces
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, take a cup and a half of peanut butter and put it in the microwave for about thirty seconds to soften it up.
- Give it a stir so it’s nice and melted and you’re going to add half a cup of honey.
- Next you’re going to add one and a half cups of oats, some chopped cashews, a cup of mini chocolates chips, two thirds of a cup of almonds chopped up as well dried cranberries but you can use raisins, you can use dried cherries, any kind of dried fruit you’d like. that’s about a third of a cup. stirring occasionally until smooth
- Finally, you’re going to take an eight by eight pan ,line it with parchment paper and you’re going to scoop it right into the pan. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.