It’s hard to get creamier than an avocado.
But, the benefits of avocado go beyond that. That little fruit is a powerhouse of nutrition. It is full of healthy fats, high in protein (for a fruit at least), and a great source of potassium (as well as other vitamins). Creamy and healthy, no wonder it is so well loved.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1-2 tsp honey (sweetened to your preference)
- Place avocado, Greek yogurt and honey into a high speed blender and blend until fully combined
- Serve in short glasses and enjoy with a spoon.
Fun Avocado Facts:
- They are fruits
- They are the fruit that contains the highest amount of protein and fiber
- They are also known as “alligator pears” due to their dark, bumpy skin
- Haas avocados are the only avocados grown year round
- Placing an avocado in a brown paper bag helps it ripen- to ripen it even faster add a banana or apple to the bag!