They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Now you can also make it one of the tastiest meal of the day with our Apple Oatmeal recipe.
1 1/2 c. of oats (instant or rolled)
1/4 c. Chpped Walnuts, Blueberries or strawberries
1/2 tsp. peanute butter
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tbsp. honey
1 medium-sized apples, sliced in half
- Cut/scoop out the core of the apple and make the apple halves into little “bowls”.
- Sprinkle on some cinnamon and some honey.
- Put the apples in the microwave for like a minute and a half to two minutes unti they get tender.
- In a bowl, add 3/4 water and half a cup of oatmeal and put in the microwave for two minutes
- Then add some peanut butter to the apple bowl.
- Once the oatmeal is done fill each bowl with the oatmeal.
- Top the oatmeal with some cinnamon and chopped walnuts, blueberries or strawberries.