They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Now you can also make it one of the tastiest meal of the day with our Apple Oatmeal recipe.
1 1/2 c. of oats (instant or rolled)
1/4 c. Chpped Walnuts, Blueberries or strawberries
1/2 tsp. peanute butter
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tbsp. honey
1 medium-sized apples, sliced in half
1. Cut/scoop out the core of the apple and make the apple halves into little "bowls".
2. Sprinkle on some cinnamon and some honey.
3. Put the apples in the microwave for like a minute and a half to two minutes unti they get tender.
2. In a bowl, add 3/4 water and half a cup of oatmeal and put in the microwave for two minutes
3. Then add some peanut butter to the apple bowl.
4. Once the oatmeal is done fill each bowl with the oatmeal.
5. Top the oatmeal with some cinnamon and chopped walnuts, blueberries or strawberries.